- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup cold coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Stevia Baking Blend
- 4 oz of Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 T of Coconut Oil
- 1 T of butter
- Stevia Sweeter to taste (powder or liquid work the best)
- pinch of salt
Melt everything in a double broiler and its ready to use.
Mix all ingredients in a blender, and fill a plastic bag, pip into a long longs, top with almonds and freeze.
Once they are frozen, remove and dip into the chocolate and let cool, and eat 🙂
How to Chocolate dip-
Freeze your stuffing, put it melted chocolate, cover with chocolate using a spoon, scoop under the truffle, take your knife, slip under the truffle, gently bounce on the side until the chocolate is no longer dripping, use the edge of the bowl to scape the bottom of the knife, and lay on wax paper, cool and enjoy.